At www.relationshipadviceguides.com we are committed to keeping your personal information safe as well as being clear with you about how we collect your data, how we store it and what we do with it. This site is owned by TBC.
What information do we collect about you?
We will collect and store information that you give us when you interact with our website in any of the following ways:
- Buy our products online
- Set up an account with us
- Contact us via email
- Give us feedback or make a complaint
Information that you give us indirectly
- We store data about your visits to our website, for example your location data or IP address
- We store information about you with regards to how you navigate our website, but this information cannot be used to identify you personally.
Depending on how you use the website, we may collect some personal information about you such as your name, email address, date of birth, mobile number, credit card information.
Users under the age of 18
All users must be of at least 18 years of age to be able to use the website. We do not knowingly collect any information about anyone under the age of 18.
How long will we keep your personal information for?
We will not retain your personal information for any longer than is needed other than to fulfil the purpose it was originally intended. We may hold some types of data for a period of up to seven years.
Do we share your information with anyone else?
We will only use your personal information for the purpose that it was originally collected.
Your data might be shared for the following reason:
- In the event that we use a third party supplier to deliver some of our services, such as a credit card processing platform.
- Where we are legally bound to do so, for example, to aid with a criminal investigation or to keep you safe if we think that you or someone else could be at risk of serious harm or abuse.
Keeping your personal information safe
We have both digital and operational safeguards in place to make sure that your information is kept secure. Access to this information is only permitted to those that actually need it and that have the permission to do so.
The website is protected by secure end-to-end encryption and where highly sensitive data has been processed such as payment information we will always encrypt this data.
There are always risks with handling data over the internet, and we can not 100% guarantee the security of all of the data that we handle.
Managing your own data and your rights
You have the right to request access to the personal information that we store about you. You may ask for corrections to be made to the information we hold about you if there has been a change in your personal circumstances or you may request for the information to be deleted. You may also ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information as well as being able to object to us processing the information altogether. If you would like to make a request in relation to any of these mentioned rights then please get in touch with us and someone will assist you.
Cookies are little text files which are downloaded and stored by the device that you are using to browse the internet such as your laptop, phone, browser etc. These are used to help us to provide you with a smooth and error free experience when you browse the website.
- To make our website work properly
- To collect anonymous data to gain insight into how visitors use this website
Cookies are not used to collect any information that could personally identify you. We also do not pass cookies on to any third parties.
Get in touch